choose your love,
love your choice.
♥ ♥ ♥




♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, August 09, 2008




HAPPY 43rd NATIONAL DAY!

(AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST CHUBI!)

Fishy suggested that we wear the National Day’s colours out today. And there we were, in red and white; the exact colours of the flag.

I have the roundest face in the entire world.

We had a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG lunch; with me talking about 80% of the time.

It’s so unfair. We went shopping today, and I bought nothing but a HUAT KUEH from a temple. And to think Fishy can buy 2 tops and a magazine. I don’t wanna go shopping with her anymore.

The bag is super cute pls, and it's got ladybirds on it! HAHAS. Should've bought it to scare DA LIANG, but it's too pricey.

And Justin came to my house! He's still got those chubby cheeks! So damn nice to poke. But I didn’t get to play with him much for I reached home late, and he's already preparing to go home. He’s been crying la, look at his teary eyes! He’s really grown, and of course, I’ve aged too. :(

// I hope what CHEN MAMA says is true. But do I really have to wait for 2 more months? LOLS.

23:53
------------------------------